since ‎Oct-30-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Morning, planning a trip to Puerto Penasco in January. Rather confusing trying to find what I can bring with me as far as food is concerned. Find a list that is current. I would like to bring a smoked turkey and raw chicken, hamburger, eggs, mil...
We are seriously considering coming to Rocky point the end of December. My mate is failing, still getting around. memory going away. main thing is she needs her blood checked for anti coagulation. There must be some one living or spending a lot of ti...
In need of some help. My mate is on Warfarin and has her blood checked for coagulation regularly, in case her dosage needs adjustment. I was in touch with a doctor there in Rocky point who said he makes house calls and could do the procedure. i have ...
Mexicoruss, Hoping I can get some info and maybe advise from you. My mate and I are planning to come to Rocky point in January. We have been there several times, but not since covid started. She is on oxygen therapy and we will have a portable machin...
I see conflicting info on how many dogs I can bring with me into Mexico. I have three small Shih Tzu's. Am I restricted to two? Thank you.Bill