since ‎Oct-31-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 391 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a co worker looking at an 05 gulf stream gasser. I remember a brake recall during this era and was wondering how would one check for recalls either listed or completed. How would one find out what recalls were actually called and was it actual...
Sence a lot of you have replaced your halogen bulbs with led bulbs how have they held up? I have been hesitant replacing ours but the time has arrived to do something. Bulbs are going out monthly and I need to do replacements. Just wondering how your...
I have the typical receiver hitch lock on my pickup. I usually have to change out the ball size several times a year so I have the different sizes on individual inserts. This last week I go to remove the insert like so many times before and low and b...
So we purchased an o6 today to replace our 2011 focus. We had an 08 Rubicon before and got rid of it because of the total lack of power going down the road. Any way this is a low milage for the year 46k and clean as can be expected. This is an X mod...
Robin Willliams found dead. What a loss