since ‎Nov-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After a few years hiatus from camping and finally getting our RV sold, DW is getting the bug again and we are shopping for a chapter 1 of retirement rig. Still a couple years in the future but planning is fun. The idea would be to go on a travel bi...
A while back DW told me she wanted a Class C so I checked into that forum to get advice and learned loads about chassis options, engines, pros and cons etc.We just got back from the Tampa RV show and went through the various C's and nothing seemed to...
Over the years I've had two generators and they both served me well. The first was a 2kW Honda portable. It was super quiet, always started easily, a nice addition to our first fifthwheel and also served us well during an extended power outage aft...
I've been reading a bit here and also made a post in the general area to see who I might chat up in the forums to get ideas. But as I ponder and google and skim I think my curiosity comes down to wondering what kind of compromises come with a class ...
It's hard to believe I joined this forum over 15 years ago and this is the first time since 2004 that we have not owned an RV. When the kids were little we had a bunkhouse and that was great. The kids got bigger and we did a few long stays (6 month...