since ‎Nov-03-2003
‎Mar-03-2024

My Activity

• 682 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know there will be varying thoughts on this but I am curious as to what cg's you like/dislike in the Deadwood SD area.We are spending three months on the Outer Banks this spring/early summer and then planning on another two to three months in this ...
In 2019, Lucky our Shepard/rott mix was diagnosed with degenerative myelopathy. He hung in there for three years. At first it was just dragging his hind leg toe nails and having weakness in his rear legs. On Jan the 20th this year, it progressed i...
I will be leaving the Knoxville Tn area heading up to Elkhart later on this year. I am considering running up Hwy 15 in Indiana once I hit I-69 getting on it around the Marion area. Not being in a rush I would like to take it easy. To those in the...
I knew that our time would come eventually but when it is staring you in the face you are never as prepared as you think. Lucky our shep/rot mixed was in bad shape Wed morning. Tuesday night he was as energetic as a 13 year old could be. Wed morni...
Is the Ozark Resort on Table Rock Lake worth the extra dollars they charge for sites? Sometimes the internet does not accurately describe a cg (tongue in cheek comment)!We are planning a trip to Branson and the surrounding areas. They are a lot of ...