since ‎Nov-05-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 255 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I went online and within two days received my TIP for our RV. EASY EASY!My question is the windshield sticker, will it be snail mailed or is it not needed anymore or do I have to get it at Banjercito at the Aduana?Info greatly appreciated!Thank yo...
Looking at purchasing a 2007 Horizon with home type AC. Wondering the pros and cons. I know they blow air out the bottom of the coach, but are there any technical issues, like durability, maintenance, power to cool a 40 foot coach, does it interfere ...
Read this article. Not sure if I posted it correctly. https://mexiconewsdaily.com/opinion/after-a-20-year-relationship-im-giving-up-on-mexico/
6-year-old boy remains in critical condition after suffering an attack from a three-meter crocodile near El Palmar Beach in Ixtapa on Tuesday afternoon.The crocodile dragged the boy under the water and held him below the surface for roughly 10 minute...
Just left restaurant El Tiburón in La boquita beach. Passed by and decided that was the restaurant for us. Made a u turn and arrived. Got out of our vehicle and people we’re scattering. Six Policía Municipal arrived sirens blaring. Heard people sta...