since ‎Oct-12-2000
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an opened jug of DEF dated July 2019. Can't tell if that is a manufactured date or an expiration date. Any ideas? Or should I just breakdown, dump it and buy a fresh jug?
In my 2012 36B4 Cedar Creek the dump valves for the bunk house 1/2 bath, both gray and black, are stuck. I pushed the handle so hard trying to close it that I broke the bracket. So now I have to open the underbelly to find out if it's the valve that ...
Need a little clarification. The ball valve in my Dometic 310 toilet has somehow developed a crack and no longer holds water. I called Dometic and was told the ball cannot be replaced, and that the whole toilet must be replaced. I am having troubl...
Need to replace my water heater element. Don't have access to trailer now and can't get the specs off the defective unit. Does anyone know what element I need to order for this SW12DE water heater?Thanks
Driving on highway doing 60/65, hit a bump and the wheel started to shimmy violently. Had to slow down to 40 or less before shimmy stopped. Happened 3 times on a 90 mile trip home. Very scary, had a hard time keeping truck under control. Going t...