since ‎Nov-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2007 Holiday Rambler with a 325 cummins engine, what type antifreeze should I use in the radiator? Pulled some out of the overflow container and it seemed to be a green color. This antifreeze has never been changed. ThanksBill
We have two roof air conditioners, Dometic, worked well while in Florida, came home in January did not use until this week, 7-12. When we started them up, outside temp high 80's to 90's there was a odor, like wet towels or something like that, not a...
We have a 2007 Holiday Rambler Neptune, 36ft. that the entrance doordoor handle,assembly latch seems to be getting loose. Is there a way to tighten the outside latch so it does not move? This started about a month ago, with the door getting a bit h...
Well I would like to tell you that there was a fuse,belt, etc was broken on our engine, but like all things when I moved the M/H today the engine air was working and working cold.. So the "fix" was automatic, or maybe next time it won't work,,,,,suc...
What I can not understand is why would the engine a/c work on Sunday and 6 days later blow warm air? It has worked great for the last year since it was worked on by a a/c mobile unit repairman with things replaced and recharged but in just 6 days no...