since ‎Nov-12-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2017 Winnebago Forza 36G with a Magnum Energy MS2000 3 Stage Inverter. We store this coach in an attached garage without heat. We would like to keep it plugged in this winter and plan to turn off both the chassis and coach battery switche...
We have a 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 33C and recently purchased a Winegard Carryout G2+ portable satellite antenna. We hooked it up directly through the window to establish the receiver and it worked great. Then we hooked it up through the connections...
Picking up our new 2015 Winnebago Sightseer 33C this coming Thursday - any words of wisdom appreciated.Jerry
Getting ready for our first trip out with the new manual shift five speed Chevy Sonic toad. Owners manual says to pull the DLIS Fuse, put the car in neutral and turn the key to accessories. I don't understand why? If it is so the steering wheel wo...
We recently traded our Dually and 5th Wheel for a 32' Class C Mini-Motorhome. Of course now we are faced with towing a "toad" and do we go 4 down or dolly? When I try to analyze which is best they come out pretty much even but maybe I am missing som...