since ‎Nov-16-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 209 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I got this a while ago and finally got to use it. It works really well! Comes apart into a small carry bag so easy to take anywhere. You can use it on any heat source. I did a video review so you can see it.You can order it from Amazon.Video --> http...
This is my system...570w solar panels (parallel)?2 100ah BB lithium (parallel) (12v)Victron smartsar 100/50 controllerRenogy battery monitorRenogy 2000w inverterVictron goes through bulk mode until it reaches absorption V, then goes to absorption mod...
I am thinking about hanging out near New Orleans from June to mid August. Has anybody done this? Is the weather unbearable? Also, where did you stay?Thanks!!!
My travel trailer has Dexter tandem axles. I noticed both tires on the front axle have slight cupping on the outside of the tires.My fresh water tank is just behind that front axle and over the rear axle.My question is could having more weight on the...
3D print in your RV?I am a full timer and really want to do 3D printing but, I boondock most of the time and am wondering if they use a lot of power?I have 2 - 100ah lithium batteries and run on a 2000W inverter.Would it drain my batteries doing one ...
Likes from