since ‎Nov-20-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 316 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So my question is two fold. Do solar panels age/degrade while in storage the same as if they are in constant use? We camp maybe 25-30 days/year and the rest of the time the panels would be inside my dark garage so will they loose the same .5-1%/year ...
Hi all. Last summer on our last trip out I was backing into our spot without a spotter(my wife was coming up later) and I backed into a tree. The bumper did its job and left a "tree" indentation about 3-4 inches deep right in the middle of the b...
Hello all. So my 4 year old group 27 interstate batteries don't hold a charge as long as they used to. After reading about "battery reconditioning" I'm tempted to try this to get some extra life out of my batteries and save some money. Have any of yo...
So I went to fill up our two 7 gallon propane tanks and the guy points out the date(04 02)stamped into the handle and says after 12 years they are expired. The guy still filled them because he said they appear to be in good shape but said it would be...
Browsing through ebay I came across "Brand New Honda EU2000i Inverter Generator Combo Package kit." from "pocketrocketparts" for a price of $1650.55. It sounds like a good deal. If you read the fine print though, it says it comes with everything but ...