since ‎Nov-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a 2023 F350 yestrday. IT happened really quick so my reserch wasnt complete. I couldnt pass up this truck. Its exactly what I would have ordered, it was ordered by somone else who backed out of buying it. Anyway, Ive been carrying truck ca...
I hate to be that guy but here I am  WE started the search for a new truck camper. Currently running a 2004 Lance 1010 on a 2006 F350 SRW crew cab diesel. Looking at the lance 995, 975 and the new 960 is also on our radar. Question is anyone here ...
One of the electric jacks on my Lane 1010 has given up the ghost. In digging around I see Atwood doesnt make them anymore. Anyone know where I might be able to track one down? IF not what did you do to replace the dead jack.Ill talk to Lance next w...
Have a norcold fridge in my lance camper. For whatever reason it will not run on AC power. IT only will run on Propane. Light inside works fine. Stays cold on propane no issues.Any suggestions to get the AC power working again?
Seems the rancho shocks on my 2005 F350 need to be replaced. I put them on in 2007/8. anyone ever used the warranty they have? Ive not been able to find the info on how that works and im still trying to figure out who I bought them from. If I can...