since ‎Nov-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,088 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been rving since 2003. Guess we will have to give it up. DW has Ovarian cancer. Guess we will sell the 5th and hopefully get loan paid off. We may get a small bumper pull later on. Really hate to admit getting older and quitting what we loved doing ...
Just wondering if anybody has used the Synergy tires. Especially on 5th wheel trailer. I need to replace all four a Cameo. Looking for opinions. were in a oil farming area and dealer says he's been selling this tire for trailers. He says he's had n...
Been staying at a large rv park outside of South Fork Colorado. Do to prices we’ve decided to try Mountain View outside of Creed Co. Wondered if anybody has been there and if so would like your opinion. Looks beautiful.
I have a 2014 F350 DRW. I probably have about 16,000 miles on original BFG. I was thinking about rotation the tires, and while looking real close I noticed both out side duels were way down compared to the inside dual. I know I must rotate, but want ...
For the past several years we have been staying at Fun Valley at Southfork Colorado. We like the area but needing something different. Would also like to find a park that is more modern. It's a fun place to be but just a little tired of it. Any sugge...