since ‎Nov-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6,102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

If you are planning to use these roads either northbound or southbound you might want to reconsider.The TOW from Chicken to the last five miles or so to the border are terrible.Also between an hour or so SB out of Dawson City to Pelly Crossing has so...
Our fifth trip north & we were looking for a road not done before. We had considered doing, but never got the nerve to do the Campbell Highway before.Watson Lake to Carmacks. Split it over 3 nights. YT Government CGs every night. First leg was 3hrs t...
I was beginning to wonder if anyone else was going to Alaska this year. Have reached Dawson Creek before seeing any US tags in CGs.I know that we travel routes less travelled by the crowd but hardly any RVs have been seen on the route we have travell...
After doing the usual roads & sights multiple times I think that this year really will be our last trip to Alaska. Said that three times before.There are few roads, paved or maintained gravel, which have been missed but the Denali hwy is one of them....
Been to Alaska 4 times now & thinking about doing trip #5.We have driven most every road possible to drive. Not many are left. Hwy 4 is one of them. Considered doing it in 2011 but was advised not to due to late snowmelt that year.Anyone done it with...
Likes from