since ‎Nov-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

i need opinions concerning towing 5th wheel or bumper pull with an extended cab short bed f250.i have pulled our 5th wheel with a crew cab short bed with no problem but never an extended cab.worried about choppy ride due to shorter wheel base.
heading from north ga to new braunfels tx tomorrow and i can miss houston if i take hwy 79 thru the countryside.driving ford dually to pickup rv anybody know about this road.
can anybody traveling in montana especially roads to glacier give us a first hand report on the smoke.
any body know the real world weight of a 2007 lance 1191.i have a 2013 lance 1050s on an 03 f350 drw and am considering trading for a 2007 1191 but lance shows about a 900lb weight difference.i had a 2005 1191 on a chev .drw and recall a gvw of under...
not sure this is right place but have never seen a discussion of overnighting at major league baseball parks before or after watching game.i know a lot of the parks have pretty hefty auto parking fees and are not in the best part of town.is this even...