‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

does anyone know where I can get 6" valve stems for the inside dualsthanks,Hoot
I have a 2000 holiday rambler and want to get a new toilet. the one in the rv now is 10" base to seat. it sits on a raised black water tank. I can't find one that is less than 13" on line. Anyone know where I can get the 10" low profile unit.thank...
I have a 2000 Holiday Rambler that has developed a short circuit when it is hooked to shore power. I have turned off the 2 master switches = same problem. I disconnected the batteries of both the truck and the house and still get the tingle when sho...
The back up monitor(JENSEN RCS70) in my 2000 Holiday Rambler quit. Only has a white line going from top to bottom. I'm thinking it is the monitor(I have traced the wires from the camera to the monitor and can't find anything wrong/loose/frayed/etc....
I had some of the stitching on the Care Free of Colorado patio awning come loose on my 2000 Holiday Rambler. When I removed the awning to get it repaired the tension springs got away from me and unwound. Question: how many turns should I tighten the ...