since ‎Mar-20-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm considering the possibility of mounting a platform to the rear of our 26 ft. Jayco travel trailer (not a fifth wheel) for the purpose of carrying a scooter. Thinking of something like a Yamaha Xmax 292 cc with a wet weight of approximately 400 l...
While traveling in my youth (not too long ago) I remember stopping at Stuckey's for snacks and cool souvenirs. I think they also served meals. Stuckey's seems to have disappeared. At least in these parts anyway. However, don't they still exist in ...
I went over to the RV storage place the other day, opened the door to our trailer, and found the front bed completely soaked. I looked up and to my utter amazement found myself staring up at the sky through the roof vent above the bed. The vent lid...
Does anybody have any suggestions for RV storage in or around Paso Robles? There used to be storage at one of the RV parks there but that appears to be gone now due to land use issues with the county, I have heard. Is that still the case? Hoping t...
Every time we've been to PCV, we end up in a very narrow site. I can barely get the rig into it. Meanwhile, there are nice wide sites sitting empty the whole week. So how does the general public (I'm not a PCV shareholder) reserve a premium site? ...