since ‎Jan-16-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

New to me 2021 Sunseeker Classic on an E 450 Ford Chassis. This unit has the Ford "Godzilla" V8 engine. Itis getting close to the time to change the oil and filter. Anyone know the filter number for this engine? I use the combination synthetic an...
I just got home from having repairs done to my 2021 Sunseeker. Last fall, while washing the unit a piece of metal trim fell off the bottom edge of the passengers side wing wall. I checked the drivers side and it was gone! Doing an investigation, I...
Hello, Very quietly, Brevard County Commissioners have restructured the camping fees at our County Park campgrounds. This apparently was due to complaints from county residents of not being able to reserve sites during the winter months, because...
Hello, A year ago my wife and I purchased a 2021 Forest River SunsSeeker Classic, class C camper. It now has 5400 miles on it and is less than two years old. Yesterday, while washing the camper I bumped a piece of trim on the bottom edge of the ...
Next month we are heading to Myrtle Beach, from Melbourne Florida. I don't expect any problems on 1-95, other than the usual traffic, but I am wondering about HWY 17. Anyone have any input on construction on that route?Bandaid