since ‎Jan-02-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The “Halo” leather furniture in our Motor Home is pealing like crazy, so we want to replace our sleeper sofa, extra chair, and both captain chairs with new furniture.Our local RV repair shop gave us the name “Shop for seats”, but their website is ver...
We used WAZE again to guide us from Codorus Campground to I83 South. Naturally, it gave us a route with a Rail Road overpass 12' 2" . We had to take a side road, block the road while we unhitched our car and back out onto the WAZE road in the oppos...
I’m sure that a lot of us have noticed how noisy our roof top A/C units can be.Looking at the latest issue of Family RVing, we noticed an ad from, of all places, WackO Products, for an RV A/C Silencer. The units are $189 each, and we have two AC uni...
Just got our RV back from the repair shop! We had a 5th wheel for 10 years then changed to a motorhome 5 years ago. We had our first electrical failure in October. The Surge, or whatever, fried our inverter and the circuit board that ran the heat ...
There was an electrical issue on one of our last camping trips. The 50 amp service went off and on 3 times, one of those was a power surge. Our 50 amp extension cord plug was fried and the power inverter for our refrigerator has stopped working.We ...