since ‎Jan-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone! My RV dealer installed solar for me 10 months ago. All components are Victron except the inverter which is Xantrex. Does anyone know if these systems are incompatible? The controller died because it was installed behind the breaker box ...
Friend has Montana that’s flooring ruined by hot water heater leak. Brand new fiver. It’s basically her primary residence since she sold home. Wondered if anyone experienced what mfg might offer to do for customer in this situation?!? Offer temporary...
New Montana experiencing multitude of problems. Anyone had to go back to mfg with there’s?? I’m not owner they are in low access point right now in WA state. Is it typical for dealers not willing to work on rig if they didn’t sell it?
Sending this for a friend. She’s getting very discouraged by issues with brand new unit,She’s in WA state. Will have to take to dealer in another city and stay out of it…again…for them to fix. Anyone else?
Any experience with using these vs jacks under certain conditions? MH might be too heavy. TrailerLegs.comThanks, Kathy and Ed