since ‎Jan-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 120 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently bought a 2017 winnebago 31g on an E450 ford chassis.I need to install an electric brake controller.Before I crawl around looking for the factory plug I thought I would ask you guys.I read where its under the dash to the left of the steerin...
A friend of mine is looking to but a fifth wheel and a tow vehicle.I have seen a few times where someone is selling there trailer with there tow vehicle.Are there any specific sites that advertise 5th wheel/tow vehicle combos?
I recently purchased a 2017 winnebago 31g motorhome. It has the stainless wheel liners.I cant seem to figure out how to remove them.On a previous mh they hub caps had two dimpled caps that threaded off and the hub cap come off.I dont see any dimpled ...
I have been off this forum for a few years since I sold my rv.My son is now looking to buy a used motorhome.He found a 2018 Winnebago he likes and asked for my opinion.I thought i had heard Winnebago was bought out and there quality had suffered.Anyo...
My son has a 1999 trailer.Not sure what brand electric jack he has.He called and said it would go up but not down.He used the crank and cranked it down so he could hook it to his truck and move it.Now he says the motor runs in both directions but t...