since ‎Jan-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 157 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

They say it takes 3 RVs to get it right. We are on our 6th and still looking. We currently have a 43ft 5th wheel. We thought it was perfect until we realize it doesnt fit in many places and there are a lot of things that break. So we are now looking ...
What is the shortest fifth wheel you can buy with washer and dryer Hookups? We are looking for something under 32ft if it exists.Thank youMC
I was wondering if anyone could offer some advise on the best RV to tow a 4500lb Jeep. I am looking for the smallest RV with a queen fixed bed and enough storage for fulltiming.I know there are many criteria to consider. I am just wondering where peo...
Hello,We are Looking for a small class C or Class B+(under 25ft) that can tow a Jeep Wrangler Sahara.Any recommendations?MC
Hello, We are in Brookings,Or with a 43ft 5th wheel. We are heading to Bakersfield.Map shows 299 to I5 but there is a fire warning and 299 seems not to be too friendly for large rigs. It is the shortest route. Any known fire delays?Any advise on a mo...
Likes from