since ‎Jan-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased the EC30W autostart and installed it with no problems. The problem I am having is with the control module itself. It constantly shows establishing communication, then shuts down as if a bad battery. I removed the rechargeable battery pack...
My first class A was a 28' 1978 Georgie Boy Cruise Aire. It had a double passenger seat of front. Thinking back it was really pretty neat as it allowed two people to ride up front with the driver.Was just wondering if that was a thing of the past or ...
Going with my brother-in-law to look at a 2003 Pace Arrow 36R today. We both are aware of the general things to check, roof, appliances, water leaks, tires, but was wondering if there was anything specific to this model we should pay particularly cl...
Getting ready to pull the trigger and purchase new MH with 50 amp service. We usually stay in older state park campgrounds that only have 30 and 15 amp service. My current MH has 30 amp plug and prior owner added rear air conditioner that has its own...