since ‎Jan-21-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,415 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My time on this forum has come and gone. It's been a good ride since I joined in 2003. Early on there were so many, "characters" who kept a lively and wide ranging discussion going. I was asked by some forum members to leave a forwarding address if I...
A very few places in my life have had such a magnetic appeal, and storied history as does The Anza Borrego Desert State Park and environs in Southern California. My first trip there in 1965 was with my new bride, Judy, in our four wheel drive 1949 ...
If you read the final Joe-finished version of this ECLIPSE trip report you need not tarry. I'm reposting this with I hope the correct 3rd party pix open. Also, I hope this gets in the trip report index file. Many other hobbies have stolen my time of ...
The last time you heard from me was the end of last June when PhotoBucket thought of the unthinkable: They upped the 3rd party hosting from free to $299 a year in one, stupid, felled swoop. Well, most of us didn't go for that, but I'm thinking it was...
We made the 900 mile round trip in order to be within a mile or two of the center line for the 2+ minute show. Five days, round trip. Just got back and sorted my pix and the one, 3 minute vid. Since Faux Bucket now allows no hot linking, linking to m...