since ‎Jan-22-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am ordering a new 5er. I am trying to match a inverter/ battery set up that will work for me.I have heard from multiple sources about Bluetti, and the price on it doesnt hurt as much.I dont have the specs on the 5er yet, but I do know:1.I want the ...
Hi,I have a tundra 24 inverter that I took out of my Freighter semi and am installing in my tt. I am taking out 2 6volt batteries and repacing them with 2 12volt bateries.Question-how does this affect my 12 volt system?Will the 12 volt lights, fantas...
I have a dirt devil central vacuum cleaner in my TT. The original head that was air driven. It just didn't pick up good.I have noticed that there are power heads that are powered electrically.It doesn't look like its powered by 110 volts...it takes l...
I am looking to put a combination tool Box fuel tank in the bed of my new Chevy one ton short bed pick up. I have a pull trailer now but in the next couple years we are looking to purchase a 5th wheel. I am trying to figure out what would fit in ther...
I have a iota circuit breaker Box in my 2003 Holiday Rambler presidential TT. I am looking to replace the single 20 amp breaker for a double 20th breaker. I am looking for information on:1. Where to find a manual on this circuit breaker Box.2. Wher...