since ‎Jan-23-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I read through several pages of the Sticky at the top of the forum which was helpful. We are looking for a new fifth wheel and a new tow vehicle. We are looking at small fifth wheels less than 30 feet. Most we find are less than 12,000 loaded. Lo...
Wondering what the rear axel ratio is for our Entegra Odyssey 24B it's on a 14,500# GVWR chassis with a GCWR of 22,000#. It is supposed to have a Dana rear axel, but no specific ratio is listed in any of the specs. None of the stickers appear to hav...
I am looking for an aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for our Class C (E-450). The motorhome did not come with a factory installed TPMS. Just looking to see shat people have had success using, since there are so many systems on the...
Not looking to replace our tires yet, but looking to add a spare. Rig came with Hankook Dynapro HT LT225/75R16, load rating of 115/112 (E) for single/dual and speed rating of S (112 mph). Have not run Hankook before and wondering about quality and ...
We just purchased our most recent Class C, an Entegra Odyssey 24B. Got it home and realized that we had a single Group 24 battery in the stair well. However, a second Group 24 will not fit in the tray due to all of the other electrical hardware ...