since ‎Jan-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7,219 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I haven't posted in a very long time. On Oct 28 2021 my life changed forever. I had a hemorrhage stroke. I spent 6 months in assisted living center learning to function. My neighbors took care of my Collies and a good friend would bring me home on w...
For my overnight trips I purchased a small trailer. I needed floor space with two large Collies. I purchased a small Toy Hauler trailer. So it did influence my purchase.
Sawyer will be 3 Dec second. So far he has been 32 states. Sasha about 6 months younger has been to a few less.
Last Monday I made a impulse purchase on the way home from my seasonal. I wanted a small trailer for overnights and happened upon a Jayco dealer that had what I wanted. From the time I stopped to check it out until purchase was about 10 minutes. I w...
I'm in the market for a new UTV and have been looking at the new 1000 Yamaha Rmax. The dealer also suggested the equivalent Kawasaki.This will only be used on tight trails with lots of roots and rocks. What's your opinion. I'm mainly looking at thes...