since ‎Jan-28-2004
‎Apr-17-2024

My Activity

• 194 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking to replace the manual pulls for the gray and black tanks with electrically operated valves. I need to know the size of the 2 existing valves so I can order the correct size replacements.The trailer is a 2015 Voltage 3200.
So this afternoon I was looking for covers for my tandem wheels on my Fifth Wheel. I found a good set and price was fair, but the text was nowhere close to the actual product. I chose another version and I didn't know if I was buying a chair or wheel...
We picked up a new 2015 Voltage 3200 at the end of July. Have been out a few times and everything is working as it should. The fuel station was working when we picked up the trailer, but after this past weekend it has stopped. We came down a bad se...
Just picked up a new trailer with a 18K Trailair pin box. There are 3 grease fittings on each side of the unit just above the skid plate. Anyone have or know of a maintenance manual for this type of pin box?
the DW and I are looking to upgrade our 2012 Voltage 3200 to the current version of the 3200 but we were informed that it is no longer in production. This has us now seriously considering our second choice of the Spartan 1032. This leads us to a co...
Likes given to