since ‎Jan-31-2004
‎Jan-14-2024

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have a question about the springs and shackles on my travel trailer.  My trailer is a 32 foot and weighs about 8500.  Back when it was new they used brass./bronze for bushings.   All moving points on the springs have grease zerks  and are greased r...
I have an older 32 ft pull behind trailer which I bought new. When new I could feel the trailer breaks working but I could not get them to lock up and slide the tires. On a gravel road they might sort of slide a tire but not 100% lock up. I put al...
I've always used these green Coleman stove for the last 35 years. Now ours has seen its last days, its time buy something new. What is a good make and model stove to get? Is there something better than Coleman? I'd prefer to stay with somethi...
I have a 23 year old suburban water and the tank has started leaking. It is 110v and propane. My electronics and gas apart work great even though it is old. Can I buy just the tank or do I have to by both elec and propane parts also?
I've heard that running your Fridg on gas while traveling is dangerous. They say it can start fires. So...What do you do?
Likes from