since ‎Feb-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have plans on buying a fifth wheeler in the 33-35 foot range. No need for anything bigger as there is just two of us and our trips would be limited to 3-4 a year. I do want to carry a generator in the bed of the truck or have one installed in the ...
Do you think your truck sits any higher or lower (unloaded) compared to a F350 dually?What are your rpms (when not towing) at 70 mph?What is your highway mpg when not towing?Thanks
Anyone here have a 2020 F350 diesel? I am trying to find out if the weights Ford posts for these trucks are accurate. Ford lists them as ranging from 5,878 to 7,737 lbs. If these trucks are heavier than what Ford posts then the payload will be affect...
Anyone towing a 5th wheeler with the 6.7 and 10 speed? Would like to hear your opinion of the combination.Thanks
After decades of owning motorhomes we decided to join the 5th wheeler ranks within the next 12 months. We will be purchasing something in the 35 foot range and it will have 2 roof mounted AC units.When we stop for meals would like to turn the gen on ...