since ‎Feb-05-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 165 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I went and ordered a new thermostat for my Winne 04 with a heat pump. In looking it up I had a 6535b335 and the company where I ordered it from said a 6535 3442 would replace it. However the power connecter is a 4 wire instead of a 3. Have any of ...
This is a small problem but it's got me. I put oil in my MH the other day and forgot to put the cap back and I lost it on the road. Does anyone know the part number of a replacement. I have an 04 Winne on a W21 with 8.1 engine. Any help would be ...
I'm looking for someone that uses this system with DirecTV. I just got mine installed and I'm using DirecTV receiver model H 24-200. Before with the old Track Vision when setting still after I found my Sat. I would cut the power off to the Sat. Th...
Anyone using this Sat. Ant. and the good and bad about it. I have DIRECTV and need one for it.
When it rains it pours. My sat ant quite working also it goes to one sat and when you tell it to go to another it moves and goes back to the same one. It's a hvh L2 04 model. Any help would be appreciated.