since ‎Feb-06-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,883 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just ate an organic tomato with my dinner. That's what the package said. I'm just wondering what an inorganic tomato tastes like? Or do organic tomatoes just cost more?
I won't mention a name, but the dealership where I bought my 'C', goes in the "good" category. Maybe "great". Sales as well as service. I was trading in my 'B' (from another dealer) for a new 'C'. They discussed all the options, including what were "...
I read this tip somewhere and it really works. You need: A suitable sized Ziploc bag.A package of spring loaded cloths pins.A felt tip marker.Its easy to forget to do something or unhook something before leaving a CG. Especially if you stop to talk. ...
A friend sent this idea to me. Use an empty six pack of beer bottles to carry salt, pepper, mustard and ketchup squeeze bottles, plastic eating utensils, and napkins. Easy to pass and nothing blows around. And you get to empty the bottles first. 
I already have holsters in my RV, toad and daily driver for my XM Satellite radio so I don't have to listen to mouthy DJs on over-the -air radio. I was digging through a box of etcetera in the basement the other day and came upon a stack of audio CDs...