since ‎Feb-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 235 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Let me start by saying that I’m not an RV guru and definitely not an expert on electrical stuff. I have just enough handy skills to be able to use a screwdriver and a wrench. Everything else is usually a voyage of discovery.We bought a 2016 Wolf Cree...
I just want to switch from lead acid to lithium, not upgrade wires and everything else. Finding a new replacement board for my WF-8955PEC seems to be complicated. Straight 14.6V continuous boost single phase vs. 14.6 boost and 13.4 idle dual phase ap...
I currently go over my camper religiously looking for chances of leakage at least every six months. Seams on the roof, windows, etc. are checked for any signs of cracked sealant or separation. I treat them with Dicor in the two varieties, self leveli...
All I want is to install two solar panels with a charge controller to provide charging capability to my existing flooded lead acid batteries. I intend to use these Centennial group 27's until they are done (probably another year or so). I will upgrad...
I know nothing about shock absorbers, other than how they work. I can install them or have a shop do it, depends on how busy I am. The existing shocks are Ranchos but they are so rusted I cannot read anything on them - obviously original equipment. T...