since ‎Feb-10-2004
‎Dec-19-2023

My Activity

• 629 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Sprinter is showing a bit of oil leakage from the rear axle flange and as a result is slinging the oil out onto the wheel. It's not a real bad leak but enough to to make you wonder if something needs repairing, I've been told by another Sprinter o...
After changing the front struts on my 2017 Sprinter I arranged to have the front end realigned. Made an appointment with a Mercedes dealer in Stockton Ca. Was quoted $179. After dropping it off at the dealer's, I was informed that they couldn't perfo...
I have been trying to get a replacement key fob for my 2018 PleasureWay XLMB built on a 2017 chassis from Mercedes for over a year and a half and they keep telling me it's not available. Turns out it would be available if I didn't have any working ke...
I have the Platinum Series Big Foot Levelers on my 2018 PleasureWay on a Mercedes 3500 Sprinter. Months ago I extended the jacks to raise my rv so that all the weight would be off the tires.Now, 8 months later, I can't get the jacks to raise back up....
Considering purchasing a chassisEar noise locator but am confused as to which brand or model to get. Also looking to spend a reasonable amount of cash. Is the wireless system better to have than the wired ones? Anyone have one you could recommend?