since ‎Feb-10-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently changed the oil in my 11.9 L Cummins in a 2014 Zephyr. After adding 44 quarts of oil the oil level just barely touches the bottom of the add oil level on the dipstick. It would probably take about another gallon to bring it up to the top. ...
I have an electric operated drivers window on my 2014 Tiffin Zephyr. Does anyone know if the electric opening and closing mechanism/screw or whatever can be lubricated? It is working fine but lots of things work fine till they quit because they are n...
I just got a motorhome with a onan quiet diesel 12.5 kw generator. I noticed that it was louder than my onan 7.5 kw in my previous motorhome. I just found that the 7.5 was a variable speed generator and the 12.5 was a constant speed one. I knew so...
I have found a 2010 Tiffin Zephyr that I am seriously considering buying. It has 33,000 miles on it. I understand that this 10.8 liter cummins engine used a def system. If I remember correctly this was about when the def was starting to be used and I...
I am shopping for a 1 to 4 year old Tiffin Allegro Bus. I know that I can buy new for 25 to 30 percent off of MSRP. When I look at used is there any guide at all I can use ? Will NADA help me at all? I know I can compare prices all over . Any ideas?K...