since ‎Mar-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 151 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,We have owned a 5th wheel, travel trailer, and truck camper in the past. We have wanted to buy a used class C for about 10 years but have not done so for the following reasons:1. We would have to buy one for about $30,000 max and as a result woul...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29556663
I am looking at buying a 2012 Jeep wrangler that has 145,000 miles. It is has a manual transmission. The salesman is saying that the miles are that high because it was towed behind a motor home. Would being towed behind a motor home rack up miles o...
SEE PICTURES ON PAGE TWO OF THE THREAD.SEE PICTURES ON PAGE TWO OF THE THREAD.2016 Toyota Sienna with 15,000 miles. Coolant has appeared on TOP of the overflow tank since the van was new. It has never overheated or been on long trips. I took it t...
I bought some new tires today. Load Range E (10 ply). Cooper Discoverer AT3.I will not tow with this 2015 Ford F150 but the 35 x 12.50 x 20 tire size only comes in a load range E.I requested to put the tires at 35# since I am not towing.The owner o...