since ‎Feb-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 723 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you are all wondering how to carry something on the back of your trailer, take some inspiration from this guy. I don't think it's something I would do but have to give him credit for trying. Not the best picture I could get but he added a thir...
Here is a interesting video from a Youtuber I'm sure many of us have followed before. I know I was getting angrier as the video went on. I have to give him credit for handling it better than I would have.DanVideo
Many Rvs these days have a slide out immediately to the left of the door into the unit, mine included where the awning ends about the edge of the door. Has anyone come up with a good solution to "extend" a dry spot by the door when it is raining? T...
I know this is nothing exciting but its a little slow around here plus this is a handy trick for those of us who do not have the self leveling option with the hitch height memory. Anyway I keep a pair of these pull type (not ratchet) straps in the f...
They extended state park camping closures until at least June 21 Sorry folks I know some of you will disagree and say that this good to shut everything down but this is getting ridicules. Might as well close them forever as something else might com...