since ‎Feb-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone,My camper is a 2002 model and the other day I broke the inside pane of the sliding window next to the dinette. I’m driving to the manufacturer of the Bigfoot windows in BC next week to get it replaced. However, they told me that I have to...
Hi everyone. My wife and are traveling through N Idaho for the first time and really hate the typical campgrounds with small sites and close neighbors. We prefer to be off grid and can go for a week easily without needing to dump and replenish thing...
My truck is a 2011 Ram 3500 long box with the Cummins. I know that newer trucks like mine have a tapered box, unlike the older trucks which were pretty much straight. My question is: In what year did the manufacturers start making their campers narro...
My wife and I are looking at used versions of these brands and I'm trying to learn which models of each brand will have larger dinette beds. Sometimes our son, who's about 5' 7" tall, will be joining us and I want to make sure that he can sleep at le...