since ‎Feb-14-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest Class C. It currently has two lead acid batteries and they go quickly when boon-docking.... mainly due to the 12v refrigerator.I have a place to hold two batteries, 12v, 200 amp LiFePO4. I am concerned that the "s...
I see dozens of Class C RV's running up and down Interstate 70, here in Colorado, with a Front Receiver and bicycles in the front.I have a 2021 Ford E350 Super Duty, and......I can't find a single manufacturer that lists my rig on their website, to f...
I have the little 24' 6237LE by Gulfstream. It is built on the Ford E350 chassis and has the Ford Godzilla V8. I recently added a motorcycle carrier, that I can slip into the receiver hitch to haul my motorcycle, and I am not exceeding the weight l...
About 6 months ago, my 30 year old son called me, telling the story of driving the "new to them", 31' Class C that they had just purchased, from the Dallas area to outside of Houston. They got a really good buy on a 'garage-kept', 20 year old with t...
Everyone knows that the Ram 1500 has very low GVWR. Well I would go a step further after towing with it for four years, when close to the maximum, it is under-sprung and sometimes dangerous.I did end up adding air bags, but simply wanted a more stab...