since ‎Feb-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 631 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m in the market for a small class c, preferably a Forest River 23-24’ models. I plan to put in a lot of miles and flat tow a vehicle so power and mpg are important as well as solid reliability. I’ve had the V10 and was happy. I would like the new F...
Has anyone gone from a slide out TC to non slide and if so what are your thoughts and any regrets?I just sold a nice Arctic Fox 990 with full wall slide and generator. I was impressed with the quality and comfort but I tend to travel more and only s...
I finished the install of my Torklift 30k lb SuperHitch and rear tiedowns yesterday as well as the Timbrens on my 21 Ram 3500 DRW. Installed the front tiedowns last week. I’ve used Happijack successfully for years on other trucks, but I’m very impres...
I’m in the market for a TC and really liked my 2005 Lance 981 and 04 1191. I think the 981 is about as perfect as a TC can get. Not too big and not too small, not a lot of overhang, roomy with the large slide and large holding tanks. Even finding one...
I had a larger replacement tank on my 03 Dodge Cummins which made it nice for traveling. I’m seriously considering a gas truck and like the Ram Hemi but with a 32 gal tank range is limited. I’m researching the new Ford 7.3 and you can get an optional...