since ‎Feb-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ive been through an Alpenlite,a Travel Supreme,and a Mobile Suites,all of which I liked, and all of which are too much for an old man to handle. I've browsed till I'm sick of it looking for similar quality in a shorter (32'max) fiver. Any suggestions...
I am wanting to splice a new usb head to a piece of equipment (a AT&T MObley). The original head is toast. Are all USB heads the same?
Ive given up on finding the answer to a relatively simple question online or on the forum here. Hope somebody can help me:What is the real ,actually using it, curb weight of a late model 1500 pickup? The factory brochures give GVWRs and payloads,but...
I used the much older Sleek for many years with good results. Two years ago I bought one of the above "reconditioned". I threw it away.Now my daughter has bought a new 460007 and it appears to function in a sense-----it makes a signal worse going fro...
I'm seriously thinking of a 2015-2018 Concord,but wondering about actual driving power in the (Rocky)mountains towing a light as possible toad. Am I going to be 30mph floored in low gear on the passes?