since ‎Feb-21-2004
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 316 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

Wow! As one of the original members from the mid 2000's I intensely hate this change. The change I assume is to meet vision impaired government mandated viewing legislation requirements. I was logged in not long ago and so no notice of this wholesale...
Just arrived at a campground offering 48 TV channels streamed from Dish Network through either a Roku or a Fire Stick. Campground store offering the Roku and Firestick for sale to access the streaming TV signals. Do many campgrounds offer this type o...
Looking for advice for this route please. Google maps offers me several different options. I am trip planning to go from Glasgow KY to Sevierville TN ultimately so I'm looking for the best route to get from Glasgow southeast down to the I40 east.Than...
I will be travelling from Port Huron to Ohio with my fiver next weekend. I have not gone through Detroit since BC. I normal go I94,I696,I275 and finally I75 Given that I696 westbound is being reconstructed on my route what route is best with my trail...
As of July 1 2019 Ontario drivers of personal use pickup trucks with GVWR under 6500kgs are now exempt from the requirement to get the Annual Safety Inspection Yellow stickers.Please note that at the bottom this proposal has been "approved"For once I...