since ‎Feb-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's been a while since I posted, work is always crazy busy for me, which is as much of a blessing and a curse at the same time.I did manage to get reservations at Grant's Village for our truck and trailer (no hookups) in August and would like to hea...
DH went down to Seacliff 2 days ago and talked to the guy at the kiosk, the campground is probably going to be closed for another 3 weeks. There was a sinkhole on the way down to the beach where both a sewer and drainage pipe go down and they are tr...
We would like to listen to the playoffs between the Giants and the Cubs this weekend. Checked out the Giant's website, they say that the game will be broadcast via espn radio. I downloaded the app for my iphone, have any of you used this? The first...
He came home to visit and is now broken down in Wendover, trying to get to Fort Collins CO. No Uber available or car rentals. They need a new alternator, and there are none available in Wendover. He needs to get to Salt Lake City to buy one, he can ...
Another great recipe if you like shrimp, garlic & spinach, and also a quick and easy dinner:Shrimp FlorentineSautee some shrimp (in a large skillet with a cover) in a little olive oil and about 3 cloves of garlic, pressed. When shrimp are just about ...