since ‎Feb-24-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 621 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Recently purchased a gas Class C 31 ft that has leveling jacks. So far all the rv parks we have been in were level enough to just lift the rig some to make us level. Well today is the first park that the automatic level button has got the front tires...
I was running the 5 Star Tuner on my 2007 Class C with the V-10 motor and 5 speed transmission. It really "woke up" the engine and made the shift points more pronounced and sharp. I just moved up to a 2018 Class A with the V-10 and a 6 speed. Has any...
Whenever we return to visit friends in the northern Detroit suburbs we were always hampered on where to stay. Most of the existing parks are so far away that it made it difficult. It appears last year May a new park opened just a mile from New Baltim...
In the middle of a trip going from Phoenix to Detroit running along at about 60 mph. I watch the traffic running west and started to count the vehicles I see with what looks like a huge pillow sitting above the drivers area on motorhomes, or above th...
I have a 2007 29 ft Class C with the Ford V-10 that I tow a 2015 Cadillac SRX behind. It tows well, and for the most part seems to handle well, but was wondering if anyone here has added the Helwig sway bars front and rear. I saw a You Tube video of ...