since ‎Feb-25-2004
‎Feb-14-2024

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When traveling north on the Alaska Highway, a mounting bolt broke and destroyed the rear cover of our TV. This part is not available for replacement. Now that we are headed back to the lower 48, I am looking to replace it. What concerns should I have...
Sorry for the long post! I did a search on this forum and others prior to asking...My wife and I are recently retired and are planning on making the trip to Alaska next summer. We have a multitude of questions for those you have also made the trip....
Definitely don't want to start my truck is better than your truck post.Beginning to look at 2022/2023 dually F350 or F450 and the GM 3500. Long box, 4x4, diesels in Lariat or King Ranch and High Country/Denali trim levels. On some forum (can't reme...
The wife and I have been Rv'ing for many years but never went on a long duration trip where a multitude of travel days were needed. The most was two long travel days from NY state to Florida. We are starting to look at traveling to Alaska (fron Ne...
Taking a trip to Bristol, TN from central New York State. Inquiring on the condition of I-81 both southbound and northbound. Trying to determine if Rt 15 (I-99) is a better choice although slightly longer. Thanks in advance.