since ‎Feb-25-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Comparing DRV Fullhouse, Vanleigh Ambition and Luxe. Noticed that the Luxe price point is substantially higher than the other two. In fact, approaching the cost of a custom New Horizon or Spacecraft. So I called Luxe and spoke to a very pleasant s...
I may be wishing upon a star here but are there any units out there that would use the same roof cut-out as my current LoPro 15 Mach 8 Plus and put out more BTUs? This 15K BTU unit simply can't handle the Texas heat. Or, is this as good as it's goi...
The web site clearly states that RVs greater than 20+ feet not recommended due to grade, twists and turns on the way up to Chisos. Has anyone done it, and if so, how closely should the recommendation be followed?
We have just made our permanent move (job relocation) to Texas. It's almost a second home because we have kids and family in Ft. Worth, Austin and San Antonio. Would love to hit the beach over the Labor Day weekend. Will it be a mob scene? Any re...
Posting for my son here. They're currently in Chicago and leaving for home tomorrow (Austin, TX). He asked me what they should see on the way home. Trying to keep him on as much a straight line as possible, I suggested the Ozarks. They've alread...