since ‎Feb-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In the old days, my YJ would tow easily behind the rv. Automatic tranny, all worked great. As I recall, the odometer did not roll when towed like this. Is it the same with later model wranglers?
Challenging weather this coming weekend in SoCal. Need to get to Phoenix friday night from San Diego. Usually I'd go out the 8 and up from Gila Bend. But snow level is pretty low and forecast is hit and miss. I'd rather avoid snow possibilities entir...
Looking at another Jeep for 4-down towing. Many of the wranglers I am looking at have enhanced front bumpers, some with winches. What's the general guidance for front bumpers if I was to tow using a Blue Ox...or something similar. after market ok, or...
Is it two lane north out of Vegas all the way to Idaho? Are there any grades? Regular passing lanes? It shows quicker route but I don't want to be stressed about passing, slowing traffic, or impatient folks passing where they shouldn't. And I'm sure ...
Been out of an RV for about a decade now. Looking to retire and get back in. Used. debating gas or diesel. I have read what the best manufacturers are by overwhelming opinion here. Tiffin and Winnie. "Quality" seems to be the difference in the top ra...