since ‎Feb-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 251 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have motorized Happijac 4150 jacks on my camper. For the most part they have been trouble free. This spring when I used them for the first time the two front jacks would NOT cooperate. The lacks went up and down without issue until they were und...
Just returned from Overland Expo in North Carolina. On the way down from Michigan we saw six fifth wheel trailers on various parts of I75 and I40 with blown tires. Each one of them had significant damage to the wheel wells. All of them looked like...
I have a Hellwig Big Wig sway bar that's 6 years old and performs beautifully. I had a persistent squeak for a while and discovered the sway bar was just touching the lower shock mount bolt head, due to installer error (me). I removed the bar to co...
We went to Wyoming this month for vacation. On a typical trip to Wyoming we would see maybe 5 truck campers the entire trip. This has been the case for the last 20 years. This year we lost count. A rough estimate would be 80 truck campers, with p...
We crossed over to the dark side temporarily.....or are truck campers the dark side? I forget. Spent 2 weeks in a "very popular brand" class A that we rented from a local dealer here in Michigan. My mom has always wanted to travel in a class A so ...