since ‎Feb-28-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My outside electric outlet is no longer working along with my bathroom outlet and my microwave. All breakers are good. The GFCI located in the kitchen is fine and working. I seem to remember this happened in the past and there is another GFCI locat...
I just made reservations for Memorial Day week at Jekyll Island Campground. We have reservations for Site B10, a full hookup 50A site. I cannot locate any pictures of the site or get a clear view of the campground from Google (too much tree cover)....
We are pulling a 38 ft Carriage fifth wheel and were planning to take Hwy 285 from Carlsbad to I-10 into San Antonio. Does anyone have any current information on the condition of Hwy 285 southbound? Pulling into the park tonight we ran into someone...
Due to a shoddy satellite install job, we have water damage to the area of our roof right behind where the satellite was installed and cables thru roof not properly sealed. Any one have recommendation for a good RV roof installer in our area? We can...
To protect our cats and dog in the RV, we have just purchased a Control Products Freeze Alarm and Cobra PhoneLynx to attach the system to a spare cell phone via bluetooth. According to the literature, the system will call you if the temperature goe...