since ‎Mar-01-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 293 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have a bunch of car/truck batteries sitting around in my shop and I want to test them so I can recycle the bad ones and use the good ones for a rare non-electric-hookup 3 day campout with our TT.I am looking at two Harbor Freight battery testers:1)...
I searched the forums and found most questions concerning generators were about running an A/C unit. My question is about running a microwave. The posts referring to microwaves didn't go into detail about wattages. I don't need it to run my AC as it...
Hi:Last year one of my Denman 205/75R15 LRD tires showed a bulge in the tread area. I replaced it with a Carlisle Radial Trail RH LRD.I am going on a longer trip next month, and I would like to replace the remaining 3 Denman tires as they are probab...
We have a 2004 Rockwood with a 14' awning.The fabric has delaminated badly and needs to be replaced this year before any outing with the TT. I will be doing it myself, and have been checking online for prices.The best price so far is $154 + $19 ship...
I am looking for a AC to DC supply to act as a backup for the WFCO 9855 in our 2004 Rockwood 8318SS.About 4 years ago the original WFCO board failed, luckily while it was at our house. I hooked up a temporary lab power supply to it that I borrowed f...
Likes from