since ‎Mar-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 352 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It has long been thought by many RVers that the TST TPMS product is one of the better ones out there due to the quality of the product. I am here to tell you that on top of a good product, the SERVICE is AMAZING!I've had my TST 507 system for about 1...
I am looking to buy equipment to receive satellite broadcasts via Dish network. We would only use it 3-4 times a year so I am leaning towards the old fashioned dish vs a portable unit. Specifically a 1000.2 eastern arc unit. I can't justify spending ...
I always wondered why my window frames are not sealed all the way around on the outside. I am familiar with the installation technique and also do not have any leaks. Only the top of the frame has proflex sealant. Any reason not to complete the seal ...
We have reserved a spot at Grove KY near Laurel Lake in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Can anyone who is familiar with the area provide any info? We will be coming from Natural Tunnel which is in the southern tip of Va. I understand that Hwy 58 to...
I live in Virginia and need to get my trailer inspected. There are many inspection stations in the burbs of Washington DC, but very few have the room for me to park my TT in the lot. Last time we had the inspection done at an RV dealer but that is an...